Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website
- HOW TO...
- recover my username and password?
- get my data?
- add a user to my project so it can access the data?
Keep up with news
- September 18 2018
- NG6 v3.2 is available on https://forgemia.inra.fr/genotoul-bioinfo/ng6/tags. Illumina pipelines were greatly improved (less time to make the data and analysis results available). An Oxford nanopore Technologies pipeline is now available. Can now work with slurm and sge. All runs come with a md5 sum file for raw data. New interface to manage projects and purge associated data is now included.
- August 30 2017
- From now, Illumina data generated by GeT-PlaGe core facility and loaded in nG6 will include the flowcell barcode in the fastq.gz file names, in order to made them unique accross all runs.
- June 17 2013
- NG6 v2.0 is now available. This new version is based upon the jflow workflow engine instead of ergatis. This version is comming with several new features for runs administrators.
- November 27 2012
- NG6 is now only available in english.
- September 14 2012
- New user management system. 3 rights levels: administrator (in charge to run workflows), manager (in charge to manage project access) and member (browsing projects/runs/analyses).
- Septembrer 9 2012
- Publication of NG6 in BMC Genomics.
- August 7 2012
- NG6 is available in french and in english.
- June 4 2012
- Fix a bug in the generation of cigarline graphs produced by the AlignmentStats analysis.
- November 23 2011
- Since the 3rd of october 2011 the HiSeq quality encoding is in Sanger format, no longer in illumina format.
- August 2nd 2011
- New functionalities are available to browse your projects/runs/analyses. A hierarchical display is now available for analysis. For project administrators new functionalities are also available.